Bottle Curve is a company that provides shape wear for all people that want an alternative way to lose weight as fast as possible. People believe that when you purchase a waist cincher you just put it on and go about your day like nothing happened. You work out and lose massive weight. Well that’s half true but there are some precautions that you need to know prior to buying and putting on your trainer. If you do not know the proper way to where a trainer you could be doing it wrong or worse come across some serious injuries.
- Get used to the trainer prior to working out! This is very important because the trainer is sucking you in making your oxygen level more shallow than normal. If you are not used to this or aware this is a possibility you could pass out. When you purchase your trainer where it on your waist for a couple of days to get the feel of the trainer. This will allow you to figure out if you need to maybe return the cincher for a smaller or bigger size. Get used to it and walk around with it on. Make sure you do very light activities to see how it feels first.
- Start hooking from the bottom at the smallest part of the waist and slide down. When you first put or trainer on, it will be a struggle. It will feel like you worked out after putting it on, so make it a little easier for yourself.
- Do not over exert yourself during your first workout. Yes, I know you want your results fast, but make sure you are extremely careful when you hit the gym. It is important to get used to the cincher. If you are used to lifting 20 lb. weights at the gym reduce it down to 10 to see how you feel. If you’re used to running on the treadmill make sure you walk at least 15 minutes first to see how you feel. Make sure to always monitor yourself!
- Never cross your cinchers! If you purchased two cinchers one to work out in and another to walk around the house in, make sure to keep them separate. These cinchers are designed for one activity or the other. Using your latex waist cincher for waist training could be very dangerous!
Believe it or not waist trainers are not meant for everyone. Can anyone purchase a waist trainer, of course, but that does not mean you will come out with the best result. Certain people believe they need a waist trainer when in reality they might just need to clean their diet up or work out a little more. This post is to help you figure out if waist training is right for you! There are certain candidates that will benefit from waist training a lot more than others.
- If you’re a mother, you definitely qualify for a waist trainer. After you give birth you stomach and skin will expand. A lot of mothers have trouble getting their stomach area back down. This is where a waist trainer comes in. Waist trainers target the stomach area causing this area to burn fat fast and shrink down. After giving birth you must train your stomach and waist back to where it used to be, waist trainers are excellent for this and they work very well.
- If you have a muffin top that you cannot seem to get rid of no matter how many sit ups you do, you need to get a waist trainer. Once again, a waist trainer targets specific areas in your stomach to help you lose the weight fast. This is due to the thermal circulation in the waist trainer.
- If you’re unhappy with your hip size and you’re looking for more of an hourglass shaped figure, a waist trainer is perfect for you. Waist trainers not only suck in your stomach but they suck in your sides as well. If you wear your trainer for an extended amount of time, your shape will eventually take on the shape of the waist trainer.
- If you’re looking for something that will instantly make you look good in your clothes, this would be the trick. Sucking in is hard and annoying when you know you have something cute on but you don’t want your pudge to show. With a waist trainer you don’t have to worry about that because the trainer automatically sucks you in.
Waist trainers can be used by anyone, and a lot of people like to get trainers, but waist trainers are used for specific purposes. These are the reasons why you should get or invest in a waist trainer.